Most operations involving joints, ligaments or muscles will need some sort of rehabilitation for a few weeks after the operation.
We will contact the surgeon who did your operation and work according to his/her protocol for what ever operation he did.
We will keep to the basic guidelines to stay safe but still be effective in achieving the common goal of optimising your results after surgery.
Treatment will always include:
- Inflammation control with different modalities
- Muscle spasm release
- Strapping with elastic taping if necessary
- Correcting movement and getting muscles to work in the correct order
- Strengthening exercises within you limits of movement and pain
- Ensuring healthy neural (nerve) mobility